Norwegian BI Presidential Scholarship for International Students 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Norwegian BI Presidential Scholarship for International Students 2015
Applications are invited for BI Presidential Scholarship available for both for Norwegian and international students. All Master of Science programmes are eligible for the Presidential scholarship. Scholarships cover the full tuition fees for two years. Additional living cost scholarships may be available for international students. Application deadline is March 1st for international students and April 15th for Norwegian students.
- Study Subject(s): All Master of Science programmes (Master of Science in Business, Master of Science in Strategic Marketing Management, Master of Science in Leadership and Organisational Psychology, Master of Science in Finance and Master of Professional Accountancy) are eligible.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Science programmes at BI Norwegian Business School.
- Scholarship Provider: BI Norwegian Business School
-Applicants with international bachelor degrees will be ranked according to their national GPA scale. In addition, the national GPA will be transferred and assessed in the ECTS scale.
-Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements and special personal achievements. Certified copies of documents of these achievements and a CV must be presented.
-BI aims for a national and international mix in the student body. Hence, priority may be given to applicants from selected countries or from selected partner schools of BI.
How to Apply:
- BI Presidential Scholarships are open to both Norwegian and international students.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship are for Norwegian and international top level candidates (ECTS grade A or equivalent). Students with top level grades are eligible. This means GPA of A in the ECTS scale or equivalent top level grade in international grade scales. The Presidential scholarship is eligible for Norwegian and international applicants. In 2014 the Presidential scholarship was awarded to 10 Norwegian students and 11 to International students. All Master of Science programmes are eligible for the Presidential scholarship.
- In 2014 the Presidential scholarship was awarded to 10 Norwegian students and 11 to International students.
- Scholarships will be offered for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme. Conditions for second year: Full study progression (60 ECTS) in the first year and minimum GPA of a “B” in the BI ECTS scale after completion of the first year (60 ECTS).
- -Norwegian Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme.
-International Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and living expenses for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme. Documentation of financial need for covering living costs must be stated in the financial plan.
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic merits as indicated by grade point average (GPA) and GMAT or other accepted admission tests.
-Write your scholarship essay where you describe why you deserve a scholarship.
-Upload the scholarship essay to the online application
portal when you complete the application.
-Please note you may apply for more than one scholarship, but BI will only award one scholarship per student.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this Scholarship for others
- Application deadline is March 1st for international students and April 15th for Norwegian students.