OFID Scholarship Awards in Austria for Developing Countries is open for Developing Countries OFID Member Countries (Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela). The scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field of Economics, Sustainable Development, Environment The scholarship is open to study the graduate degree program in any economics of development (poverty reduction, energy, and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields offered by the university. taught at Austria Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 14 Apr 2019.
- Must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
- Must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
- Must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2019, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master's Degree.
- Must be a national of a developing country—please refer to the list of eligible countries. Please note that nationals of OFID Member Countries (Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela) are ineligible to apply.
- Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
: Kindly read ALL of the directions below before proceeding with the application process:
Applicants are responsible for gathering and submitting all necessary information. Applications will be evaluated based on the information provided. Therefore, all questions should be answered as thoroughly as possible. Incomplete applications will notmus be considered.
Once an application has been submitted, no changes will be allowed.
OFID will not consider applications received through a third party.
Please do not call or email OFID to ask if your application has been received, or to inquire about your status.
Please note that only the winners will be notified.
All materials submitted become the property of OFID and will not be returned to the applicant.
Applicants must complete the on-line application.
Within the on-line application, applicants must upload the required documents as listed below in Section III. All materials including the on-line application, recommendations, and other required information must be received no later than April 14th , 2019.
The application deadline is April 14th , 2019
- Register within the OFID Scholarship Portal by using your email address.
- Please note you can log onto the portal as many times as required before finally submitting the application.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload necessary documents: CV, two recommendation letters, certificates/transcripts from the highest level of completed education, acceptance letter into postgraduate program, passport copy and personal essay.
- Submit Application
. Please do not call or email OFID to see if your application has been received or to inquire about your status. You will receive an automated confirmation once your application has been submitted. Only the winners will be notified by June 2019
and announced on our website.