OMAN: A’Sharqiyah University, Developing Undergraduate Scholarships, 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
A’Sharqiyah University in the Sultanate of Oman offers scholarships for citizens of developing countries who want to pursue a Bachelor’s degree at A’Sharqiyah University in the Sultanate of Oman for academic session 2015/2016. Each Scholarship will covers full tuition and examination fees, and accommodation (only for female students).
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Subject: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Accounting and Finance, Management, Management Information Systems, Food Science and Nutrition, Fisheries, Marine Sciences
Participating Institution: A’Sharqiyah University, Oman
Eligibility: Candidates should hold a general Diploma (or equivalent such as an A’Level Certificate) from other countries according to the following conditions:
- The student must have obtained an average of not less than very good in the General Diploma or A’ Level Certificate.
- The student must meet the University admission requirements for the intended program of study.
- The student must maintain an accumulated grade point average of not less than 2.5 throughout the duration of his/her studies; otherwise, the student shall lose his/her scholarship
- The student must be medically fit.
How to Apply:
The University will only accept applications directly from candidates for these scholarships. The University’s decision on any application is final and not subject to appeal. The application should be submitted electronically as one pdf file consisting of:
- A letter of application
- A brief curriculum vitae
- Photograph page of the applicant’s passport
- Photocopies of relevant academic certificates
- One letter of reference.
Eligible Nationality: Developing Countries
Deadline: Sunday, May 31, 2015
Further Details : Official Link