Oxford And Cambridge Society Of India Scholarships is open for Selected Countries For Indian Students Only.. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD, Diploma level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Oxford, University of Cambridge . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 01 May 2019.
The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India is offering scholarships for admission to Oxbridge in the academic year 2019-20, as below:
- OCSI scholarship(s) worth INR 400,000 (Rupees Four Lacs only) consisting of equal amounts of the following two scholarships: OCSI K.K.Luthra Memorial Scholarship and OCSI Anita Banerji Memorial Scholarship, tenable at either the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge.
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (Rupees One Lac only) tenable only at Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge, from Emamanuel College Cambridge (India) Trust.
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (Rupees One Lac only) tenable only at St. Hilda's College, Oxford, from Ritika Dhamija.
All applicants will automatically be considered for these scholarships as well as for any other grants that may become available from time to time.
Please return a scanned copy of the completed form by email to the Chair of the Scholarships Committee, The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India at the email ID: [email protected]
Kindly note that forms are only available by downloading from the website of the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (http://www.oxbridgeindia.com/scholarship.php) and are not available from the office of the Society.
All applicants must have secured admission to the University of Oxford or to the University of Cambridge. Applicants must also meet the following criterion in order to be eligible for the above scholarships (please refer to the note: “OCSI Scholarships 2019 Guidelines”, available on the website of the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India for detailed criterion and guidelines).
- Not more than 30 years old as on 1 September 2019
- Nationality – Indian (Citizen of India)
- Graduate of an Indian university/school
- Ordinarily resident in India
- It would be preferred if late schooling was done in India
All applications must reach the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India by 1st May 2019
. Short-listed candidates will be interviewed in New Delhi on 6th
Oxford And Cambridge Society Of India Scholarships is available to undertake Masters, PhD, Diploma level programs at University of Oxford, University of Cambridge.