- You should be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford within the Department of Physics.
- Please ensure that you meet the selection criteria for your course (see the Courses page for more information).
- This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2015-16.
- If your scholarship is offered for a course lasting more than one year, the continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to an annual renewal process based upon satisfactory academic progress.
- The scholarship is only tenable at University College. All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to University College in order to take up the scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded to to start a new graduate course at Oxford within the Department of Physics.