Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Oxford University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate degree level at Oxford University.
- You should be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- You should be intending to undertake study in a field derived from or of relevance to the Islamic tradition, which is of relevance and/or benefit to the Muslim world.
- Please ensure that you meet the selection criteria for your course (see the Courses page for more information).
- This scholarship is not open to candidates applying for postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma courses, part-time courses or non-matriculated courses. This scholarship is also not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2015-16.
Number of award(s):
Up to 5 scholarships are offered.
Duration of award(s):