Partial Tuition Waivers at SDA Bocconi School of Management in Italy, 2018-2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of Business taught at SDA Bocconi School of Management . The deadline of the scholarship is .
SDA Bocconi School of Management is offering 2 partial merit-based tuition waivers of € 36.000. Tuition Waivers are available for pursuing Global EMBA programme for the academic year 2018-2019.
The Global Executive MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a modular program which provides a high-quality business education for executives who desire to expand the scope of their careers and move toward more international business initiatives.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is the graduate business school of Bocconi University and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in the world.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Tuition Waivers are available for pursuing Global EMBA programme.
Tuition Waivers are awarded in the field of business.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available 2 partial merit-based tuition waivers of € 36,000 to 2018-2019 Global EMBA candidates with outstanding profiles.
Number of Scholarships:
Two tuition waivers are available
- Female Candidates: 1 Partial Tuition Waiver
- International Candidates: 1 Partial Tuition Waiver
To be eligible for a tuition waiver, applicants must:
- Have sent the application to the 2018/19 Global EMBA Program;
- Look at the pre-requisites for the tuition waiver;
- Send the Tuition Waiver Application Form and Résumé by the deadline indicated (even though their selection process is still in progress) to: [email protected]
- The tuition waivers will be awarded during the selection process and within the Global EMBA Program’s beginning.
Italian and international students can apply for these scholarships.
Applications for the tuition waiver must be sent exclusively by e-mail. The application form must be completed with:
- Degree Certificate and a Detailed CV
- Copy of Passport or ID
- GMAT, GRE or SDA Test
- Proficiency in English
The application deadlines are September 12, 2017 and December 12, 2017.