Paul Wheelton Scholarship for Indonesians at University of Melbourne in Australia, 2018 is open for . The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Economics, Management, Commerce taught at University of Melbourne . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The new Paul Wheelton Scholarship to study Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) at The University of Melbourne is available to study in Australia. This scholarship is available for Indonesian students.
The University of Melbourne aims to assist Indonesian students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that their results can be reported to them. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
Scholarship is available to study Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) at the University of Melbourne and residency at International House.
Scholarship is awarded to study Commerce, economics and management programs.
The scholarship provides tuition fee exemption for the recipient, and subsidises residency costs at International House for the duration of their BCom.
Number of Scholarships:
One scholarship is available.
This scholarship is available for Indonesian students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be an Indonesian citizen
- Preference is given to those from Bali
- Preference is given to female applicants
- Be in financial need and/or have experienced another form of disadvantage
- Be intending to undertake the Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Melbourne in Semester 2, 2018 or Semester 1 or 2, 2019.
Successful applications will be shortlisted based on their Bachelor of Commerce course offer, online application, and successful acceptance into International House demonstrated financial or other disadvantages and proof of Indonesian citizenship.
Prospective students must:
- Satisfy the entry requirements of the Bachelor of Commerce
- Submit an online application to the Faculty, including:
- An essay detailing how the scholarship will benefit them (up to 1,000 words maximum)
- Evidence of family income (i.e. Annual income statement and last 2 most recent payslips. All documents must be certified copies, non- certified documents will not be considered)
- Evidence of family residential address
- Proof of Indonesian citizenship
- Complete a separate application for accommodation at International House
October 31, 2018