PhD Fees Scholarship at University of Southern Queensland in Australia, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Philosophy taught at University of Southern Queensland . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Southern Queensland is inviting applications for International PhD. Fees Scholarship for the year 2018. Subject to satisfactory progress International PhD. Fees Scholarship recipients will have their tuition fees for a period of 6 semesters, full-time equivalent, paid by the USQ.
The University of Southern Queensland is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, with three university campuses at Toowoomba, Springfield, and Ipswich.
Applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency by supplying one of the approved language tests, (IELTS or TOEFL) or evidence you have studied for a minimum of 2 years full-time equivalent, within the last five years at a recognized institution in a country on the English Speaking Country List.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Scholarship is awarded to applicants studying, or commencing the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program in 2018. Applications in all areas of research are welcome. Find your research topic or find and connect with your supervisor helps you match your areas of interest with world-class research opportunities at USQ.
Subject to satisfactory progress International PPh.D.Fees Scholarship recipients will have their tuition fees for a period of 6 semesters, full-time equivalent, paid by the USQ. Periods of study already undertaken towards the degree will be deducted from the scholarship.
To be eligible applicants must:
- Hold a qualification regarded by USQ to be equivalent, or at the higher level to a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours;
- Be eligible to be enrolled full-time, or part-time in the PhD program at USQ. There is no requirement for the recipients of this scholarship to study on-campus;
- Must have applied for enrollment or currently be enrolled in a PhD at USQ;
- Be an international student, not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident;
- Not be in receipt of similar funding from the Australian Government;
- Not be a sponsored student receiving similar funding from their Government, or other organizations;
- Commence the program in 2018.
International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship applications are separate from the Admission application process, the Office of Research Graduate Studies (ORGS) recommend applicants commence the admission process.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must scan and forward as one PDF attachment the following documentation by email to orgsadmin-at-usq.edu.au.
(Note no other email address is to be used for the submission of an International PhD Stipend Scholarship).
- an International PhD Scholarship Application form;
- curriculum vitae;
- a Preliminary Research Thesis Topic Proposal. If applying for a thesis topic identified via the USQ website, please provide evidence of preliminary discussions with the thesis supervisory team;
- education qualifications (testamur and all academic transcripts including undergraduate and postgraduate);
- a list of any research presentations and/or publications;
- documentation confirming citizenship;
- provide evidence of English language proficiency by supplying one of the approved language tests, (IELTS or TOEFL) or evidence you have studied for a minimum of 2 years full-time equivalent, within the last five years at a recognised institution in a country on the English Speaking Country List.
Application close 5 pm (AEST) Friday, September 29, 2017.