PhD Fully-Funded Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University in UK 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .PhD Fully-Funded Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University in UK 2015
Sheffield Hallam University is inviting applications for 30 fully funded PhD scholarships for September 2015. The scholarships are for home, EU and international applicants. Scholarships cover your tuition fees (at home/EU levels) and provide maintenance at Research Council UK levels for three years of full-time study, normally commencing in September/October 2015. The application deadline is 20 March 2015.
- Study Subject(s): PhD Fully-Funded Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University in UK 2015 are provided to learn art and design, communication and computing, business, education, humanities, housing, regeneration and labour markets, engineering and physical sciences and sport, healthcare, biomolecular at Sheffield Hallam University in UK.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD degree level at Sheffield Hallam University in UK.
- Scholarship Provider: Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Accreditation: Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is an accredited university. It is accredited by Association of Commonwealth Universities.
-GTA scholarships are open to home/EU applicants only.
-VC’s scholarships are open to home/EU and international applicants. However, the shortfall between international and Home/EU fees will not be covered by the scholarship and another funding source will have to be identified by international applicants to cover this.
-All applicants should hold a strong undergraduate degree (2.1 or above). A relevant masters qualification (or expectation of the same) is desirable.
– While teaching experience is desirable for GTA applicants, successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their higher education teaching skills through training, practice and mentoring.
-Candidates who already hold a PhD offer from Sheffield Hallam University (to start in September 2015) are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
-Currently enrolled PhD students are not eligible.
-International students must meet the minimum IELTS requirements. This varies depending on the research area you are interested in.
- UK/EU International Students and can apply for these scholarships.
- 30 fully funded scholarships are offered.University’s research is internationally excellent, wide ranging and highly applied, changing people’s lives and making a positive impact on society. By completing a PhD with us, you can contribute to this work as a member of our esteemed academic community. In December, our research programme was ranked in the top five of all UK modern universities according to the national Research Excellence Framework. Overall, 65% of our research received the prestigious 4 and 3 rating as world-leading and internationally excellent.
- Scholarships are offered for three years of full-time study, normally commencing in September/October 2015.
- The scholarships are for home, EU and international applicants. They cover your tuition fees (at home/EU levels) and provide maintenance at Research Council UK levels – £14,057 for 2015/16 – for three years of full-time study, normally commencing in September/October 2015. A number of the scholarships will be awarded by the Vice-Chancellor (VC) and aligned with institutional research strategic goals. The other scholarships will follow our Graduate Teaching Assistantship (GTA) programme which is designed to develop the next generation of academics. This includes opportunities to develop teaching skills through training, practice and mentoring and up to six hours’ teaching-related duties with undergraduate students each week.
- The mode of applying is electronically.
The PhD Fully-Funded Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University in UK 2015
application deadline is 20 March 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this Scholarship for others