PhD International Scholarship in Modulating Cardiac Fibrosis at University of Newcastle in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of investigating the modulation of cardiac fibrosis taught at University of Newcastle . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Priority Clinical Centre for Cardiovascular Health is delighted to offer its PhD Scholarship in Modulating Cardiac Fibrosis. The scholarship is available for both Australian and international students.
The aim of the scholarship is to support students who want to conduct a PhD project investigating the modulation of cardiac fibrosis.
The University of Newcastle (UoN), informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university. It has a primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Scholarship is awarded in the field of investigating the modulation of cardiac fibrosis.
: Scholarship will cover the following:
- A scholarship is available at the Research Training Program stipend rate, which provides a full-time living allowance of $26,682 per annum (2017 rate, tax-free, indexed annually), for a period of up to 3.5 years (equivalent full-time student load).
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Domestic and international candidates with Honours (Class 1) or equivalent, or Master Degree from a reputable Higher Education Organisation.
- English proficiency essential.
International and domestic students are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
Applicants can apply via email:
- Interested applicants should send an email expressing their interest, including scanned evidence of their academic transcript, CV.
- These documents should be emailed to stacey.wilks-at-newcastle.edu.au.
The application deadline is September 30, 2017, by 5 pm.