PhD Scholarship at Gdansk University of Technology in Poland 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at Poland Universities, Gdansk University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Gdansk University of Technology is offering PhD Scholarship to international students for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship is open on the basis of competition to conduct the study in Poland.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the higher study of qualified and excellent foreign students.
About University: The Gdansk University of Technology is a teachnical university and in Poland. It is one of the oldest university in Poland.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarships will cover 2 000 PLN per month for four years
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Foreign applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
Eligible Nationalities: Foreign students can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via email or post.
The application together with the required attachments may be submitted in two ways:
- In electronic form to the email address scholarship-PhD-at-pg.gda.pl, or
- In paper version to Department of Scientific Affairs
The application includes:
- Candidate’s application / application form – .doc/
- Attachment 1. – Letters of recommendation, together with contact details of the recommended
- Attachment 2. – consent of the supervisor
- Attachment 3 – list of achievements of the supervisor.
Deadline: The application deadline is June 9, 2017.