PhD Scholarship in Public Health at Curtin University, Australia is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
PhD Scholarship in Public Health at Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University is pleased to offer international scholarship to conduct epidemiological research at the School of Public Health. Scholarship is available to undertake PhD programme. The Curtin University provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development. Curtin’s mission is to change minds, lives and the world through leadership, innovation and excellence in teaching and research. Curtin University is Western Australia’s largest university. Around 40,000 students attend a total of 16 Curtin locations, including campuses in Sydney, Singapore and East Malaysia. Applicants must hold a laboratory-based undergraduate degree in a technical field (e.g. Chemistry, Physics, Engineering) at a high level (honours) of academic achievement. IELTS Overall: 6.5, Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening 6.0).
- Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
- A three year PhD scholarship is available for an outstanding candidate to conduct epidemiological research at the School of Public Health.
- The successful candidate will receive a stipend of $26,288 per annum (2016 rate).
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Have at least a Bachelor degree with honours class 1 or 2A in Public Health, or Mathematics and Statistics or computation;
- Have strong numeric skills and an interest in quantitative research;
- Preferably have experience in research and/or the use of statistical packages;
Eligible Nationalities: Australian Citizen; International students; Permanent Humanitarian Visa; New Zealand Citizen as well as Australian Permanent Residents are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have at least a Bachelor degree with honours class 1 or 2A in Public Health, or Mathematics and Statistics or computation
English Language Requirements: IELTS Overall: 6.5, Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening 6.0).
Please email Dr Crystal Lee ([email protected]
) an expression of interest with:
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Statement addressing eligibility criteria.
- Applications should be sent via e-mail.
- Scholarship application deadline is 23-May-2016.