PhD Studentship in Forced International Migration and Digital Technologies at Loughborough University in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Digital Technologies taught at Loughborough University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The School of Business and Economics at Loughborough University is offering fully funded studentship in Forced International Migration and Digital Technologies. The studentship is open to home/EU and international/overseas students to pursue PhD degree commencing 1st
The studentship is designed to attract talented and highly motivated researchers.
The School of Business and Economics at Loughborough University is an established and ever-evolving international player in research and teaching across business, management, finance, information management and economics.
Studentship is available for pursuing PhD programme within the School of Business and Economics.
Studentship is awarded in Forced International Migration and Digital Technologies.
Studentship will run for 3 years, and it includes:
- A fee waiver equivalent to the home/EU rate
- Tax-free stipend of £14,553 p.a. for three years
Masters degree (with average programme mark of no less than 65%) or equivalent.
The studentship is open to home/EU and international/overseas students.
The mode of applying is online. Please upload all the supporting documents listed below:
- A curriculum vitae
- A 500-word personal statement explaining your interest in, and aptitude for, the topic of this research project. In particular, we would like to learn about what qualities do you feel you can bring to the project.
- 2-3 samples of writing such as MSc dissertation, journal or conference article, essays from your MSc degree
- Copies of your transcripts/certificates
- Two academic references
The application deadline is April 27, 2017.