PhD/Doctoral Fellowship at Germany by IMPRS-RECHARGE International Students 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD, Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The IMPRS-RECHARGE invites applications for several PhD/Doctoral Positions in Chemistry and Engineering Science. Each student receives supervision and mentoring and is guided in her/his research work by an advisory committee. IMPRS-RECHARGE focuses on interdisciplinary research between chemistry and physics with an emphasis on catalytic mechanisms, physical-chemical analysis, and energy topics.
Degree Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Doctoral/Ph.D. programme.
Available Subject: Fellowships are awarded in Chemistry and Engineering Science.
Scholarship Benefits: All students accepted to the 3-years-PhD/doctoral program will receive a salary and will join one of our research groups.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligiblety Criteria: A successful candidate must
- hold or be about to receive a Master’s degree in a relevant subject from a research-oriented institution of higher education
- have outstanding academic performance (rank at or near the top of the class)
- have excellent oral and written English language skills
- show aptitude for independent, creative work
- have performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results
Application Procedure: Applications for this Ph.D./doctoral program can only be submitted via the online system on our homepage. Applications must include a cover letter explaining the candidate’s motivation, a CV, the Master’s degree certificate (if received) and transcripts, and the names and addresses of two referees familiar with the work of the candidate.
You will need the following documents as pdf files:
- Motivation letter
- All university degree certificates
- All university mark sheets/transcripts
- Language requirement (TOEFL scores, TSE scores or the Cambridge Certificate)
- Certificates of additional qualifications, if appropriate
Deadline: Fellowship is open for the year 2018.