The Catholic University of Louvain is offering Philippe de Woot Award. The award is for any student graduated from a University or Business School at Master level and whose Master thesis is about corporate social responsibility or the contribution of companies/organizations to sustainable development.
The Catholic University of Louvain is Belgium’s largest French-speaking university. It is located in Louvain-la-Neuve, which was expressly built to house the university. UCL has satellite campuses in Brussels, Charleroi, Mons and Tournai.
Award is available for pursuing research programmme.
Award is available in strategic management, change in a turbulent environment, ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility.
The award-winner will receive a prize of € 3,000. €1,500 will be directly given to the student and the remaining €1,500 will be offered to an environmental or a social project to be chosen by the student. In addition, communication in the media and international networks will be ensured.
- The award is for any student graduated from an University or Business School at Master level over the world and whose Master thesis is about corporate social responsibility or sustainable enterprises and sustainable development.
- Candidates must have completed their thesis during their academic year in 2015 – 2016 or 2016-2017.
- Candidates can only participate once to this award.
Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Candidates must complete an application online. Applications will enter into consideration upon reception of the application file including the following different elements:
- Application form (online)
- Abstract of the thesis (that will be published on the award website before the ceremony)
- Executive summary
- A proof that the thesis has been accepted
- Curriculum vitae of the student(s)
- Master thesis (electronic version)
Application for the 2018 award should be sent for the October 1, 2017 at the latest.