Plymouth University Scholarships for International Students in Mathematics 2014 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Plymouth University Scholarships for International Students in Mathematics 2014
This international scholarship will be awarded jointly by the Plymouth University International Office and the School of Computing and Mathematics. Scholarship is available for pursuing MSc programmes within the School of Computing and Mathematics. The scholarship is worth £2,750. The award is made solely on the basis of applicant’s previous academic performance on their undergraduate course. Application deadline is 31st
- Scholarship is awarded for MSc programme in Network Systems Engineering, Computer and Information Security, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Robotics and Computer Science.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree at Plymouth University in the UK.
- Scholarship will be awarded jointly by the Plymouth University International Office and the School of Computing and Mathematics.
The following general eligibility criteria apply to the Plymouth International Technology Scholarship are:
-please note, you do not need to complete an application form for the scholarship – the award is made solely on the basis of your previous academic performance on your undergraduate course.
-English Language – you must achieve an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each element or an equivalent English Language qualification as listed in the English language entry requirements.
-You are an International Student and / or we have told you that you have been classed as an overseas student for fee purposes or you are a student from the Channel Islands and have been classed for fee purposes as such.
-You are coming to the Plymouth University to join one of the three courses detailed above.
-You are a self-funded student and not in receipt of an official Government, company or any other scholarship.
-You have the required grades or marks from an undergraduate (Bachelor) degree, which is equivalent to a UK Honours degree. Please check the detailed list opposite for the required grades from the undergraduate course offered in your country.
-Your degree is in a relevant subject area such as; Electronic Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Computing, Robotics or similar.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
- International students can apply for this scholarship.
- This international scholarship is worth £2,750.
- You do not need to complete an application form for the scholarship. The award is made solely on the basis of your previous academic performance on your undergraduate course.
- The application deadline is 31st July 2014.