IT Policy Program Scholarship at Seoul National University in South Korea, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Information Technology taught at Seoul National University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Republic of Korea is delighted to offer its International IT Policy Program Scholarship. The scholarship is available to pursue masters and PhD programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to support IT related researchers with work experiences with Korean entities.
Seoul National University is a national research university located in Seoul, South Korea. Seoul National University is widely considered to be the most prestigious university in the country.
Scholarship is available to pursue masters and PhD programme.
Scholarship is awarded to IT related researchers with work experiences.
: Scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition fees (Master: up to 2 years/ PhD: up to 3 years).
- One-way Airfare (actual amount up to 1,500,000 KRW).
- Living cost: 1, 500, 000 KRW/month (GPA/semester should be above 3.0).
- Settlement Fund: 200,000 KRW.
- Medical insurance.
- Korean language program.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- IT related government officials or qualified researchers at National Research Centers working in the IT related fields.
- IT related researchers with work experiences with Korean entities (Korean agencies, companies) are preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree (for a master applicant), a master’s degree (for a PhD applicant).
International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants can apply via email:
- Applicants must send all documents to email address itpp-at-snu.ac.kr
The application deadline is October 20, 2017.