The Programme can be attended by the natural person who:
1. jointly meets the following conditions:
1) is a scientist with at least a doctoral degree (should have a PhD degree at the time of the deadline for applications. Applicants who have successfully defended their doctoral thesis but who have not yet formally been awarded the doctoral degree will also be considered eligible to apply);
2) is employed at a foreign HEI or a foreign scientific/research centre or completed their previous employment contract after 31 August 2021. The employment is not required for persons who obtained their doctoral degree after 31 August 2021;
3) had not studied or worked in Poland within 3 years before the date of deadline of the call and did not live during this period in Poland continuously for more than three months (work in Poland is understood as employment under an employment contract in an entity based in the territory of the Republic of Poland or managing a research grant with an affiliation to the Polish scientific institution, if in this respect the salary was paid);
4) if the Applicant has implemented other NAWA projects, it is possible to apply when the scholarship has been settled and the agreement is considered as completed;
5) has minimum 3 achievements (from not earlier than 2017) out of the following:
a) a publication published in English, as the main author (especially first or correspondence), in journals included in one of the following international databases: Scopus, Science Citation Index Expanded, Social Sciences Citation Index, Arts & Humanities Citation Index; or
b) a reviewed research monograph published in English; or
c) a publication in English in reviewed materials from an international conference listed by the Computing Research and Education Association of Australasia (CORE), indexed in the international DBLP Computer Science Bibliography database; or
d) a publication in English in reviewed materials from an international conference, indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection or Scopus database.
e) for the representatives of art studies - a proof of having made presentation of work of art in a foreign institution or an academic centre or having received a distinction in an international competition.
The Applicant can demonstrate 3 achievements under the same point (a, b, c, d or e), as well as 3 various achievements from among the indicated ones in point a-e.
6) has an invitation from the Host institution, which is a national entity having a scientific category.
2. has at least a doctoral degree or an equivalent degree obtained abroad, and has submitted together with the institution of the Polish higher education and science system, the application under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships programme, which received the Seal of Excellence certificate, and has an invitation from the Host institution, which is a national entity having a scientific category.