Polymer Chemistry PhD Scholarships at University of Queensland in Australia 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Polymer Chemistry PhD Scholarships
for Domestic and International Students, Applications are invited for PhD Scholarships in Polymer Chemistry held at The Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology. A PhD is about learning new skills, how to do research, and becoming an independent researcher. The base stipend will be at the rate of AUD $25,849 per annum (2015 rate) tax-free for three years with the possibility of a six month extension in approved circumstances. The application deadline is 18 Aug 2015.
The University of Queensland in Australia.
Scholarships are awarded in Polymer Chemistry. Scholarship will be awarded in research group focused on the synthesis of new polymers and polymer nanostructures for drug and vaccine delivery, high strength coatings, membranes, stem cell scaffolds.
Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
A PhD is about learning new skills, how to do research, and becoming an independent researcher. We recognise that students will come to us from different backgrounds in order to learn these new skills and we welcome interest from domestic (i.e. Australian and New Zealand) students.
- The candidate will have a 1st Class Honours degree or equivalent in science and should be eligible for an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) or equivalent (for more information. Background in chemistry or chemical engineering is desirable.
- Mandatory requirements for international applicants:
- At least 2 high quality research publications;
- Excellent academic performance evidenced by a high Grade Point Average (GPA); and
- International applicants must meet the University of Queensland’s English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Domestic and International applicants are eligible to apply for this programme.
What does it cover:
The base stipend will be at the rate of AUD $25,849 per annum (2015 rate) tax-free for three years with the possibility of a six month extension in approved circumstances.
The mode of application is online.
The application deadline is 18 August 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in Australia