Postdoctoral Research Fellowships at Centre for Global Social Policy in Canada, 2018-19 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Migration Studies, Gender and Women Studies, Gender and Sexuality taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Centre for Global Social Policy at the Department of Sociology is pleased to appoint up to 3 one-year or 6 six-month Postdoctoral Research Fellow(s) in Canada. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
The Fellowships are designed to provide financial and intellectual support for outstanding scholars at the beginning of their professional careers.
Centre for Global Social Policy at the Department of Sociology aim is to understand and analyze causes and consequences of global care migration and to develop effective local, national, and international policies.
Degree Level: Fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Available Subject: Fellowships are available at The Centre for Global Social Policy at the Department of Sociology in Canada. The Postdoctoral Research Fellowship(s) will be funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, for research aligned with one of the eight sub projects of the Gender, Migration, and the Work of Care Partnership Project.
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must have completed their PhDs within 5 years of the beginning of the fellowship, in January 2018.
- The fellowship provides an annual $45,000.00 Canadian stipend, prorated for those with shorter appointments.
- Fellowships are open to citizens of all countries, but fellows must participate in a culminating week-long seminar in December 2018 at the University of Toronto.
- The fellowship begins January 1, 2018.
Eligible Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
Application Procedure: You will need to provide us with the following documents in your application:
- Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Proposal
- Letter of recommendation from host institution supervisor, indicating their willingness to supervise the fellow and the institutional support that will be provided (office space, opportunities for presentation and networking, etc.)
All required documents must be compiled into a single file in Word or PDF format and submitted by email to cgsp-at-utoronto.ca.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is September 15, 2017.