Postgraduate International Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
This scholarship is offered to international applicants for BU postgraduate degrees beginning in September 2012 and January 2013. You will be eligible to apply for a BU International Postgraduate Scholarship if you can demonstrate an outstanding academic profile relevant to your course. An outstanding academic profile is one which is considered to be equivalent to a UK 1st class Honoursdegree as assessed by NARIC.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are eligible to apply.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
Applicants for all taught full-time postgraduate (Masters) courses in the following Schools may apply:
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing
- School of Health & Social Care
- School of Tourism
How much is the scholarship worth?
- School of Applied Sciences – 10 scholarships
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing – 10 scholarships
- School of Health & Social Care – 5 scholarships
- School of Tourism – 10 scholarships.
The value of each scholarship will depend on the course as follows:
How is this scholarship paid?
- School of Applied Sciences – (£1,500)
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing – (£1,000)
- School of Health & Social Care – (£3,000)
- School of Tourism – (£1,000).
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
Other information about this scholarship
- You must be able to demonstrate an exceptional academic profile (equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours degree as assessed by NARIC)
- You must be able to demonstrate an outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
How do I apply?
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
- BU Scholarship Application Form (PDF – 123kb)
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2012
for entry in September 2012 and 1 November 2012
for entry in January 2013. You can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified within four weeks of the decision being made following the deadline.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
askBU Students Service
Forms can also be scanned and emailed to: [email protected]
For more information, please visit official website: www.bournemouth.ac.uk
Postgraduate International Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK is available to undertake level programs at .