The University of Sydney is delighted to offer Postgraduate Research Excellence Award for international students to help cover tuition fees and provide a stipend at the current Research Training Program (former APA) rate.
The aim of the program is to increase the proportion of Postgraduate Research at the University of Sydney.
Degree Level: This Award is available to pursue a postgraduate research programme.
Available Subject: The Award is available in the Division of Natural Sciences.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will cover international student tuition fees and provide a stipend at the current Research Training Program (former APA) rate.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for Award:
- Hold a degree equivalent to an Australian Bachelor’s degree with Honours in Science (or relevant discipline area), at an international university (a non-Australian university). The final year of the degree must include at least 25% research.
- Have achieved results in the top 10% of their university studies from a leading research institution
- Not be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency in Australia
- Be commencing postgraduate study at the University of Sydney for the first time with support from a Faculty of Science Research Supervisor for both the research project and scholarship
- Not be in receipt of any other tuition fee scholarship; and
- Commence study at the University of Sydney by the date stipulated in the candidature offer letter.
Eligible Nationality: international applicants can apply for this award.
Application Procedure: Applicants can not be in receipt of any other tuition fee scholarship;
- Applicants must commence study at the University of Sydney by the date stipulated in the candidature offer letter.
Deadline: Always open for applications for the students.