Public Health Master Scholarships 2017-19 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Public Health Master Scholarships 2017-19
Applications are invited for Erasmus Mundus excellence scholarships for the academic year 2017-2019. Scholarships are available for pursuing a two-year full-time master course in Public Health.
The Europubhealth+ programme is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree that has been recognized as a Master of excellence by the European Commission since 2006. In 2016, the Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture (EACEA) has renewed its financial support to the programme for five more years.
Applicants must be proficient in the languages suitable for the mobility combinations chosen: English; English+Spanish; English+French; Spanish+English+French (mandatory copies of language proficiency tests meeting the minimum admission requirements must be provided when applying online).
- Scholarships are available for pursuing the two-year full-time master course.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Public Health.
Scholarship Award: EMJMD scholarships cover travel expenses, participation costs and living costs for the entire duration of the Master course (max. 47,000€ for the two-year course). The total amount of the grant can vary according to the nationality and the place of residence of the scholarship holder. Therefore, a proof of the current place of residence at the time of application is mandatory to provide at application stage when applying for a scholarship.
Scholarship can be taken at Six renowned European universities (France, Spain, United Kingdom, France, Poland and Netherlands
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for an Erasmus+: attachementsErasmus Mundus scholarship, applicants must meet both
The Europubhealth+ admission requirements and be selected by the Europubhealth+ Selection Committee to join the course.
The Erasmus Mundus eligibility criteria that are specific to the scholarship:
- Students who have already obtained an Erasmus Mundus scholarship at Master/Doctoral level are not eligible for an additional scholarship within the Europubhealth+ programme.
- Students benefiting from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship cannot benefit from another EU grant while pursuing their Europubhealth+ studies.
- Students can apply to a maximum of three different Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees.
- Scholarship holders spending part of the Europubhealth+ course in their country of residence are not entitled to benefit from the monthly subsistence allowance for this period.
- Students must be committed to studying full time during the two years of the Europubhealth+ Master course.
Eligible Nationalities: European and international students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have at least a university Bachelor degree (180 ECTS) or certified equivalent in one of the disciplines mentioned in the access profiles (a copy of your last degree is required when applying online or at the latest before the beginning of the course if you are currently finishing your Bachelor studies)
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in the languages suitable for the mobility combinations chosen: English; English+Spanish; English+French; Spanish+English+French (mandatory copies of language proficiency tests meeting the minimum admission requirements must be provided when applying online).
Application Procedure: To apply for Europubhealth+, you have to fill in an online application form in English and upload alattachments. Your application form has to be filled in, signed and sent before the deadline with:
- A copy of your passport or ID card
- Curriculum Vitae (European model)
- Motivation essay (in English)
- Certified true copies of diplomas (a bachelor’s being the minimum requirement) with the Diploma Supplement if available and the official English translation
- Official transcripts and mark sheets in English (or official English translations from the candidate’s native language) from all higher education institutions attended
- Evidence of language proficiency, in accordance with the chosen pathway
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of residence (for scholarship applicants only)
Deadline: Application deadline for candidates applying for an Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is January 15, 2017.