PUMA Internship in Regional Merchandising, Germany is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
PUMA Internship in Regional Merchandising, Germany
Applications are invited for PUMA Internship in Regional Merchandising. This is an educational program designed for college students who are interested in pursuing a career in Business Administration, Marketing or similar. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. Interns must enrol student, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or similar. The candidate should have a very good command of the English language(written and spoken) and German. This is an unpaid internship programme. PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports.
Field of Internship: Regional Merchandising.
Internship Provider: PUMA
Internship can be taken in Herzogenaurach, Germany
Eligibility Criteria: Interns should meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled student, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Advanced user knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint, Lotus Notes knowledge a plus, familiar with working with databases
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken), German a plus
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently as well
- Ability to multi-task and to support a diverse team of Merchandising experts
- Organisational talent with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Interest in design and product (footwear, apparel, accessories)
- Ability to liaise with multiple partners in various countries as well as global functions.
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel, and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability, and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Are you an enrolled student? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Merchandising team based in Herzogenaurach for 6 months, starting as soon as possible.
Internship Duration: The duration of the internship is 6 months.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Contact Employer
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application