QUT Faculty of Education International Student Scholarship in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Education taught at Queensland University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Queensland University of Technology is offering Faculty of Education International Student Scholarship to study in Australia. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Queensland University of Technology abbreviated as QUT, is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Students must meet minimum English language entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 (no sub scores below 6) or equivalent for direct admission to the degree program.
Scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
Scholarship is awarded within the Faculty of Education.
Number of Scholarships:
- A scholarship worth $5,000 to put towards your studies in your commencing semester.
- We award one scholarship to students starting in Semester 1, and one scholarship to students starting in Semester 2.
Applicants can apply for this scholarship if you’re an international student and you:
- Have received an offer to study a Master of Education (EU70) (majoring in early years, inclusive education, general studies, leadership and management, or TESOL)
- Are commencing your studies in the upcoming semester.
You can’t apply if you’re:
- Enrolled in a research degree
- Sponsored by an Australian or overseas organisation
- Already receiving a scholarship provided by QUT or another organisation.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form
- Provide transcripts for previous academic studies, translated into English and certified
- Write a one-page outline in English addressing:
- The reasons for your choice of degree
- Your academic performance and achievement to date
- Why and how the scholarship will help you achieve your education and career goals
- How you intend to contribute to the field of education in your chosen area
- Any other considerations that would make you a worthy recipient of the scholarship.
Email these documents to the Faculty of Education Development Office on or before the application deadline.
Scholarship application deadline is February 3, 2017.