RCC Postdoctoral Research Fellowships at Harvard University in USA, 2018-2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Research, Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Humanities, Science, Political Science taught at Harvard University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The new Postdoctoral Research Fellowships opportunity is now available at Harvard University for Distinguished Junior Scholars for the 2018-2019 academic year. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
This Postdoctoral Research Fellowship program is directed to junior scholars who have recently received their PhD, with honors (or the highest equivalent academic distinction), from any of the RCC Member Universities participating in the program to support the development of a research project at any of the schools, departments or centers at Harvard University in the fields of sciences, humanities, law, medicine, public health, political science, economy, sociology, education, engineering, architecture, or any other field of study offered by Harvard University.
Real Colegio Complutense at Harvard (RCC) is a Spanish centre affiliated to Harvard University since 1990, under the presidency of Derek C. Bok. It is the only World Class Excellence Center
in the US and has an exclusive relationship with the Ivy League university. RCC is a non-profit organization, aimed at providing academic, scientific, and cultural cooperation between Harvard University and the Spanish system of Higher Education.
Degree Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral research programme.
Fellowships are awarded in the fields of sciences, humanities, law, medicine, public health, political science, economy, sociology, education, engineering, architecture, or any other field of study offered by Harvard University.
Fellows receive a maximum amount of $ 30,000 per academic year, during two consecutive academic years upon successful completion of the first academic year. This award will be compatible with any other public or private financial aid, funding and income from any source for the same purpose.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Applicants must have met the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed their PhD (having enjoyed an FPU scholarship or equivalent) at any of the RCC Member Universities between May 1, 2017, and March 31, 2018, with honours (or the highest equivalent academic distinction), within the above-mentioned excellence PhD programs.
- Provide Admission Letter from the Harvard University Department stating that they are supporting the applicants’ research project, as well as sponsoring their J-1 Visa during the entire two-year period.
- Provide a valid TOEFL iBT with a minimum result of 100 points. In order to be considered valid, TOEFL iBT scores must be sent directly from ETS to RCC. Expired TOEFL certificates will not be accepted as well as any other English test.
- Application for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowship using the enclosed template Annex I.
- Certificate of having been granted the PhD, specifying the date of completion and the grade obtained.
- Curriculum Vitae in accordance with the format required by the centre of Harvard University that the applicant has applied to.
- Copy of the Admission Letter from the Harvard University Department supporting the applicants’ research project, as well as sponsoring a J-1 Visa.
- Research Proposal for the project to be carried out during their stay at Harvard University.
- A current, valid TOEFL iBT official score report for English knowledge sent directly from ETS to RCC, with a minimum result of 100 points. Applicants must submit the online application and all required admission materials no later than the stated deadline to be considered for admission. Only applications which fulfil all of the requirements of the call in due time will be taken into account.