Research Fellowships at University of Sydney in Australia 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Research Fellowships at University of Sydney in Australia
, University of Sydney is inviting applications for summer research scholarships. Scholarships are available for students to obtain experience in medical-related research and provide a fantastic insight into the research process. The scholarships are open to students currently enrolled full-time at an Australian University in an undergraduate degree or professional doctorate; including students enrolled in an MD program at the University of Sydney or other Australian University. The application deadline is 17 September 2015.
University of Sydney in Australia.
Applicants for scholarships have been enrolled across the University sector but the majority of successful applications generally come from the following degrees:
-Bachelor of Medical Science
-Bachelor of Medicine
-Bachelor of Science
-Bachelor of Pharmacy
-Bachelor of Engineering
-Bachelor of Liberal Studies
Scholarships are available for students to obtain experience in medical-related research and provide a fantastic insight into the research process.
- The scholarships are open to students currently enrolled full-time at an Australian University in an undergraduate degree or professional doctorate; including students enrolled in an MD program at the University of Sydney or other Australian University.
- Students currently in a Masters or PhD program, or who have been awarded a Masters or PhD degree are ineligible to apply.
- International students are eligible to apply if: They are currently enrolled and studying full-time in an undergraduate or professional degree at an Australian University and They hold an appropriate and valid Australian visa to cover the scholarship period
- Successful students from universities other than University of Sydney will need to supply copies of certificates of currency for insurance and liability. These should be available from your home university.
The students of Australia can apply for the scholarship.
What does it cover:
Total offer is of:
- the opportunity to undertake a research project over a period of eight weeks
- supervision by well-established researchers
- excellent research facilities
- $300 per week stipend
The mode of applying is online. To apply for a Summer Research Scholarship, interested students should review the proposed projects
and determine which ones they would like to apply for. On the application form you can nominate three (3) project preferences and if you wish you can ask to be considered for other projects if your are not successful in your first three choices. Students will be asked to fill out an online application. To complete the application you will be required to upload the following:
Online Application Form
- a one page cover letter outlining your reasons for applying and your interests in research
- your academic record (including certified academic transcript for current degree)
- your CV (A summary of your work experience and other relevant activities)
- Applications may be saved and resumed at any time until Sept 17.
- Academic Referees reports are also required. Students fill in section A- their details and then provide to the supervisor either on paper or electronically. Supervisors complete section B
- Referees email the completed form directly to [email protected] it is not returned to the student.
The application deadline is 17 September 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application