Residential Scholarships at Trinity College in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Melbourne . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Trinity College at the University of Melbourne invites students of diverse backgrounds from across Australia and around the world.
Founded in 1872 as the first residential college of the University of Melbourne, Trinity is a unique tertiary institution that provides a diverse range of high-quality academic programs for some 1800 talented students from across Australia and around the world.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the residential programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Trinity welcomes applications from students applying to be part of:
- Undergraduate students of the University of Melbourne and the University of Divinity
- Indigenous Programs
- The College Choir
- Study Abroad and Exchange programs with the University of Melbourne
Students from across Australia and around the world are eligible to apply.
To apply for assistance toward Residential College fees, complete the form below. Please enclose any material relevant to your application, such as documents establishing your eligibility for a particular scholarship. If you are applying on the basis of financial need:
- You must provide details of family income and expenditure where asked.
- Copies of the most recent taxation assessments (Notice of Assessment) for parent or guardian must be submitted, unless you have demonstrated you are independent. Please send supporting documents by post
- Information provided remains strictly confidential.
- For students returning to College is October 31, 2017.
- For new students applying for a residential place at Trinity for next year is January 5, 2018.