Data Science, Economics, Public Policy, Political Science, Statistics, international development studies +2 More, Sociology, Mathematics
Robert S. McNamara Phd Research Fellowships 2021-2022 is open for World Bank Group Members countries. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Data Science, Economics, Public Policy, Political Science, Statistics, international development studies, Sociology, Mathematics taught at USA Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 April Annual.
Robert S. McNamara Phd Research Fellowships 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at USA Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Data Science
- Public Policy
- Political Science
- international development studies
RSMFP offers a competitive compensation, totaling $42,750 net of income taxes per fellow for an 8-month fellowship (paid in monthly installments). Since the fellows will be hosted at the World Bank in Washington D.C., the World Bank’s HR Operations unit will assist the selected candidates with their application for G4 visa. The fellowship does not cover travel expenses.
International Students are eligible.
To be considered for the RSMFP, applicants must be:
- Nationals of World Bank WBG member countries, with preference to nationals of developing countries;
- Graduates of MA level studies or currently pursuing a PhD in Economics or a related field;
- No more than 35 years of age (by June 30th of the year the fellowship starts);
- Available to relocate to Washington, D.C. for the duration of the fellowship.
- Applications are done online at the official website. Deadline is 30 April 2021.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Achievement Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students: Engineering and Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney
ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland 2021-2022