Rosalind Franklin Fellowships 2013, Faculty of Behavioral and Social Sciences, Netherlands is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .2013 Rosalind Franklin Fellowships for PhD Students in the field of Behavioural and Social Sciences at University of Groningen in Netherlands
:The scholarship is provided to learn Behavioural and Social Sciences.
:This scholarship is for pursuing Research Level.
: University of Groningen
Scholarship can be taken at
: Students will get their studies in Netherlands.
- A Ph.D and post-doctoral experience of at least three years, preferably in different research institutes (Dutch applicants should have post-doctoral experience outside the Netherlands).
- A research profile linked to the fields of Psychology (individual differences, organizations, development) and/or Education. – Publications in international scientific journals(at least five articles in highly valued scientific journals in the last five years). – An ambitious and innovative research plan.
- International recognition and independence, appearing from participation in international conferences and networks and/or membership of editorial staff of international journals.
- The ability to successfully compete for external research funding.
- Experience in supervising research projects. – Affinity to and experience in teaching. – Organisational skills.
Scholarship Open for International Students
:International students can apply for this Scholarship.
: To promote the advancement of talented international researchers at the highest levels of the institution, the University of Groningen has initiated the prestigious Rosalind Franklin Fellowship programme. The ambitious programme has been running since 2007 and financed thus far over sixty fellowships.The Rosalind Franklin Fellowship programme is primarily directed at women in industry, academia or research institutes who have a PhD and aim for a career towards full professorship in a European top research university. The fellowship offers career opportunities to work in international leading milieus and is only awarded to outstanding researchers.
Number of awards offered
: 28 Scholarships are offered.
Tenure of award:
It is applicable for three years.
Total offer is of € 3.195 gross.
Additional aids are they also offer facilities for the partner of the Rosalind Franklin Fellow to make it easier to find a job here also.
February and March 2013.
How to Apply
: The mode of applying is by mail.
Scholarship Application Deadline
: Do submit your applications till 1 December 2012.
Further Scholarship Information and Application