San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province in China, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Shaanxi Normal University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Shaanxi Normal University is delighted to offer San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province to pursue undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. program. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to Non-Chinese students.
Founded in 1944, Shaanxi Normal University is a top-tier comprehensive teachers’ university directly administered by the Ministry of Education and under the key construction of the state’s “211” Project. Presently, it has 21 schools and departments, 2 basic courses teaching departments, 65 undergraduate majors, 159 master’s degree specializations, 69 doctoral specializations and 18 post-doctoral mobile research stations. The university has competitive advantages in areas of Chinese Language and Literature, History and Cultural Studies, Business Administration, International Trade, Education and Psychology, Bio-engineering.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, Master and PhD programme.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Categories and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants should be a non-Chinese citizen and hold a valid passport issued by a foreign country.
- Applicants must be a registered degree program student who has already finished one academic year study in Shaanxi Normal University.
- Applicants must have a favourable performance at school without any record of violating any laws of China or regulations in school.
- Applicants should have a good performance on the exams and provide Chinese HSK certificate. The exam grades of the current academic year should at least be above the B level
- Students who have already been granted any scholarships like the Chinese Government Scholarship should not apply for this scholarship.
- Other basic requirements for the applicants
|Latest Diploma Acquired|
|Applicants should least have diploma according to Chinese high school.|
|Applicants should have at least a bachelors degree|
|Applicants should have at least a Masters degree.|
Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Procedure: Application Materials
- Application form of the San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province
- Copies of passport and current visa
- Latest diploma or academic certificate acquired (like graduation certificate)
- Academic Transcripts in the current university
- Original Recommendation Letters were written by two professors or associate professors (Only required for the master degree applicants and PhD applicants)
Applications should be submitted before September 25 each year.
San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province in China, 2017 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Masters level programs at Shaanxi Normal University.