Scholarship in Chemical Engineering at University of Nottingham Ningbo China, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Chemical Engineering taught at University of Nottingham Ningbo China . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is inviting applications for up to 36 months PhD scholarship in Chemical Engineering for 2018 Entry. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham, situated in the city of Ningbo in the coastal province of Zhejiang, near Shanghai, China. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, we are run by The University of Nottingham with co-operation from Zhejiang Wanli Education Group, a key player in the education sector in China.
Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Scholarship is awarded in the field of Chemical Engineering. The university is seeking hardworking and talented candidates in the area of Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Chemistry to apply.
The available PhD scholarships cover:
- Tuition fee
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
- All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy apply to this scholarship
In addition to the above scholarship, successful candidates also have the opportunity to carry out paid teaching or research assistant duties at UNNC.
Number of Scholarships:
One scholarship is available.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a first class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area
- More details can be found on the ‘entry requirements’ page of the website
June 5, 2018