Scholarship at European School of Materials in Germany, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at European School of Materials . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Applications are invited for DAAD PhD Scholarship at European School of Materials starts on December 1, 2017. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The project aims at the modeling of the curing process of polymer joints. The project contains an experimental and a theoretical part.
EUSMAT stands for European School of Materials, it is an institution situated on the campus of Saarland University at the Materials Science Department.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Scholarship is awarded under the project title “Experimental and numerical investigation of the curing process of polymers”.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Master of Science or Engineering degree in the areas of MSE, Chemistry or Physics with a background in materials or related engineering disciplines.
- At the time of the application, the last final exam (Master Degree) should have taken place no longer than six years ago. Students can apply even if they have not finished their master or engineering studies within our application deadline as long as they will have finished by October 31st, 2017. In this case, a professor’s note has to be attached to your application attesting that you will have finished your studies before October 31st.
- At the time of the application, the last final exam (Master Degree) should have taken place no longer than six years ago.
- Very good English language knowledge demonstrated with corresponding language certificates. Knowledge of German is favorable.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The mode of application is online.
The documents you’ll have to prepare for your application are:
- A curriculum vitae including list of publications (if available)
- A motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation from your home universities (should be scanned and upload in your online application)
- Certificates of previous studies indicating courses and examination result
- Proof of sufficient English knowledge and of other relevant languages
- A scanned copy of passport or national ID card
The application deadline is July 31, 2017.