Scholarship for Japan Students at Bond University on 30th Anniversary in Australia, 2019 is open for Selected Countries . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of taught at Bond University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Bond University is pleased to invite to Japanese applicants for 30th Anniversary Scholarship – Japan. This scholarship is available to Japanese students commencing either a bachelor or masters degree at Bond University in 2019 or 2020.
The programme is offering a number of part-fee scholarships to high achieving students from Japan, to commemorate the historic milestone in Japanese-Australian friendship.
Scholarship Provider: Bond University aims to help identify future leaders and realize their full potential by providing access to an exceptional educational experience. It is Australia’s first private, not-for-profit university, offering a personalised academic environment that enables graduates to exceed the outer limits of their potential.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for the bachelor or masters degree programs
Scholarship Benefits: 50% tuition fee remission
Eligible Countries: Japan
Available Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses are eligible for this scholarship
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered, applicants must:
- Become a citizen of Japan and currently live in Japan.
- Those studying English as part of the packaged offer at the Bond University College are still eligible to apply.
- Students have received a proposal from Bond University in 2019 or 2020 for either a graduate or masters degree, either to start a package of programs including a bachelor or masters degree.
- Students with packaged offers should start their degree in the package or before the September 2020 semester.
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- The 30th Anniversary Scholarship – Japan Application Form can be downloaded at bond.edu.au/scholarship/japan and must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the application closing date.
- Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
- Applying online to study at Bond University is free and easy. There’s no application fee – no obligation to accept a place if it is offered – it simply gives you another option when it comes to making a decision about your future.
- For postgraduate study, the entry requirements are unique to each individual program. Search for your program of interest to find out the specific entry requirements.
- Recipients of the 30th Anniversary – Japan Scholarship are awarded a 50% tuition remission for the duration of their chosen program.
- For students undertaking a package of programs (e.g. English for Academic Purposes followed by a Masters degree), the scholarship will apply to the degree portion of the package only.
- For this scholarship, awards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
Deadline: 24 May 2019