Scholarship for LLM Law Program at King’s College London in UK 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship for LLM Law
Program for UK/EU and International Students, King’s College London is inviting applications for Norman Spink scholarship for LLM law program. Applicants must have a confirmed place to study the one year LLM Law programme. The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement as well as demonstrable financial need. Applicants must have a confirmed place to study the one year LLM Law programme at King’s in September 2015. The scholarship is open to all applicants and is worth £10,000. The last date of submission of application is 20 May 2015
King’s College London in UK,
Scholarship is provided in law at the King’s College London.
Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level at King’s College London.
Eligible students must:
- be undertaking the 1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2015 entry;be undertaking the LLM (Tax Law Pathway);
- be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the estate of the donor.
UK/EU and international students an apply for the scholarship.
What does it cover:
The scholarships are worth £10,000 (Home/EU/International) and are intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees for the year. For 2015-16 one scholarship will be available.
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth £10,000. Remaining tuition fee: £3000.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth £10,000. Remaining tuition fee: £8850.
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement as well as demonstrable financial need.
Successful Applicants will be notified of the decision by 30 May 2015.
The mode of applying is electronically.
The last date of submission of application is 20 May 2015
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in UK