Scholarships for Graduates at College of Europe, Belgium is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarships for Graduates at College of Europe, Belgium
The College of Europe offers a large number of scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for postgraduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2016-2017. These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs. The application deadline is 20th January, 2016.
Subject Offered: Scholarships are awarded to study European Interdisciplinary Studies, EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies, European Political and Administrative Studies, European Economic Studies and European Legal Studies.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate studies at College of Europe.
Participating Institution(s): College of Europe, Belgium
Eligibility: All applicants to the College of Europe must hold a relevant university degree. Admission to the College of Europe requires either a Bologna Master’s degree, or a pre-Bologna equivalent degree, or a final university degree and at least 240 ECTS credits acquired in the course of one’s university studies. Holders of a Bachelor degree are also eligible provided they demonstrate strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply. Equivalence will be determined on the basis of objective criteria.
Eligible Nationalities: Students of Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Benefit: These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
Selection Criteria: All applications will be evaluated by the study departments at the College of Europe and then preselection will be made.
Notification: The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
Application Procedure for Scholarships for Graduates at College of Europe, Belgium
Application Procedure: In order to complete the online application, student will need among others the following information/documents:
- title of degree(s) already obtained: start and end date (university, faculty, etc.)
- title of degree(s) to be obtained: start and end date (university, faculty, etc.)
- other academic activities
- professional experience: type, employer, start and end date, job title
- language knowledge (French, English and other), level see language requirements pages
- motivation (max 600 words)
- Names and e-mail addresses of 2 university professors in order for you to send a reference request to them via the online application system
- CV in Europass format
- copy of your university degree(s) – document(s) in the original language and translation into English or French (if you are not yet in possession of your final degree, please send it by email as soon as it is available)
- transcript(s) from your University, Faculty, School, detailing results for every year of your studies and grades obtained – document(s) in the original language and translation into English or French
- passport or national identity card
- passport photo
Deadline: The application deadline is 20th January, 2016.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
More about Scholarships for Graduates at College of Europe, Belgium
The College of Europe (French: Collège d'Europe) is an independent university institute of postgraduate European studies with the main campus in Bruges, Belgium. It was founded in 1949 by such leading European figures and founding fathers of the European Union as Salvador de Madariaga, Winston Churchill, Paul-Henri Spaak and Alcide De Gasperi in the wake of the Hague Congress of 1948 to promote "a spirit of solidarity and mutual understanding between all the nations of Western Europe and to provide elitetraining to individuals who will uphold these values" and "to train an elite of young executives for Europe.