Scholarships at FPT University in Vietnam, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Software taught at FPT University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarships Description: FPT University is delighted to announce the availability of 5100 Scholarships for International Students. These scholarships are available on the basis of potential to apply for bachelor and master programme.
The aim of the FPT Scholarship is to enable and encourage talented students to reach international programs in FPT University Vietnam.
About University: FPT University is a private university in Vietnam. FPT University – the first university in Vietnam established by an enterprise
Degree Level: These scholarships are available to pursue bachelor and master programme.
Available Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Software Engineering
- Business Administration
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Scholarships per student are $1,500 (One thousand five hundred US dollar) for Bachelor, $800 (Eight hundred US dollar) for Master student.
- Total scholarships in the school year 2017-2018: 100 students
- Total Grand Budget for scholarship is $150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand US dollar)
Numbers of Scholarships: 100 students in each country.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Must be national citizens
- Must be a high school graduate from an accredited educational institute
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants Brunei, Canada, Bangladesh, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Laos, South Korea, Myanmar, Russia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Japan, Israel, Iraq, Switzerland, Romania, Sweden, Australia, Spain, Slovakia, Finland, South Africa, Norway, Morocco, Netherlands, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, Brazil, Great Britain and North Ireland, Ukraine, Mongolia, Hungary, Mexico, America, Algeria, Cuba, Chile, Italy, Bulgari, The Republic of Belarus, Poland, Czech, Argentina, France, Austria, Ireland and Egypt can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Highest qualification- Certification & Transcript
- Passport & passport photograph (3×4)
- Birth certificate
- Health certificate
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL) (or register to take English placement test of FPT University)
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Recommendation letter from Government/Embassy
Deadline: The application deadline is August 10, 2017.