Scholarships for International Students at Diplomatic Academy of Vienna in Austria, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of International Relations, Political Science, International Economic Law, International Economics taught at Diplomatic Academy of Vienna . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Diplomatic Academy of Vienna is offering scholarships on the basis of academic excellence and financial need. Scholarships are open to students of all nationalities for pursuing Master of Advanced International Studies (MAIS) programme.
The MAIS programme is a two-year academic programme which centres on the advanced study of politics and international relations, international economics, history, and international and European law.
About Institute: The Diplomatic Academy of Vienna, or simply DA is a postgraduate professional school based in Vienna, Austria, with focused training for students and professionals in the areas of international affairs, political science, law, languages, history, and economics.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Advanced International Studies (MAIS) programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of political science, international relations, economics and international economic relations, contemporary history, as well as international and European law.
Scholarship Benefits: The amount granted in scholarships and tuition waivers varies, but most are in the region of 50% of the tuition fee. Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for admission to the MAIS programme candidates must have:
- A university degree in any discipline (minimum 180 ECTS)
- An excellent command of English
Eligible Nationality: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: In order to apply for a scholarship, applicants should submit the filled in and hand-signed scholarship form together with the required application documents.
- Fill in the online application form and upload CV. The document size of CV must not exceed 1 MB.
- Post copies of the following to the DA Registrar’s Office (the documents should reach the Registrar by 15 January or 1 March 2018 at the latest):
- Motivation letter
- Proof of competence in English (please check the requirements and the list of accepted certificates under the tag “admission”)
- University/college diploma (Candidates who have not yet finished their university/college studies at the time of application may submit their diploma by 31 July 2018. In case the applicant does not fulfil this requirement, the provisionally reserved study place is forfeited.)
- Transcript of grades
- Copy of passport
- Photo (passport sized)
- Two academic recommendation letters. These must be submitted by the referees to the candidate in a sealed envelope or submitted by the referees directly to our registrar by postal mail.
- If students are applying for a scholarship, you are required to mail the duly completed and signed (no electronic signatures) scholarship form.
Deadline: The application deadlines: January 15 (early decision) and March 1, 2018 (regular decision)