Scholarships for Master Studies in Opera Performance at Liceu Conservatory, Spain, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Opera Performance taught at Liceu Conservatory Foundation . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Liceu Conservatory Foundation is offering Scholarships for Master Studies in Opera Performance. One scholarship will be awarded covering 100% of the full Master’s academic fees.
The Liceu Conservatory Foundation offers a scholarship program aimed to students of the Master in Opera Performance, with the objective of giving singers with outstanding talents the right support in order to develop their artistic skills to the highest level.
Upper Conservatory of Music of the Liceu is a music college in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. It was created in 1837 with the name Liceo Filo-dramático de Montesión. In 1847 the Institution inaugurated the opera house Gran Teatre del Liceu.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Opera Performance.
One Scholarship will be awarded covering 100% of the full Master’s academic fees.
Number of Scholarships:
There is only one scholarship available.
- Candidates must be born on December 31, 1981.
- Candidates must have obtained a Degree in Music (either a Bachelor of Music, University Degree in Music or an equivalent official degree). Students who do not fulfil this requirement will not be awarded the Official Master’s Degree, they will be awarded instead of a certificate of advanced training and musical postgraduate studies.
- In case that selected candidates already enjoy another Scholarship for the same studies, they are required to communicate it to the Conservatory in order that their case may be assessed.
- The award of the Scholarship will become effective only when the awardee has passed the Master’s entrance examination and has enrolled in the Liceu Conservatory Master’s program.
Spanish and international students are eligible to apply.
When filling the application form, candidates must upload links to the following documentation:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- DNI Copy (Passport for non-Spanish citizens)
- Copy of the Bachelor’s Degree in Music Diploma o equivalent (if you have it).
The application deadline is September 30, 2017.
Scholarships for Master Studies in Opera Performance at Liceu Conservatory, Spain, 2018 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Liceu Conservatory Foundation.