Scholarships for PhD Training Program at USTH in Vietnam, 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (USTH) is offering Scholarships for PhD Training Program. Scholarships will be equivalent to 25% to 100 % of tuition fee, depending on the evaluation of each student.
USTH mission is to provide high-quality human resource in Science and Technology serving for the development of research and technology transfer, for the demand of socio – economic development of Vietnam and at the same time making all efforts to become an excellent research oriented University in Vietnam, reaching the regional and international standards.
About University: University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (USTH), also – called “Vietnam-France University” is a unique International Public University in Hanoi established in 2009 under the Intergovernmental Agreement between Vietnam and France.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD training program.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will be equivalent to 25% to 100 % of tuition fee, depending on the evaluation of each student.
Eligibility Criteria: PhD student who meets one of the following criteria may be considered for the scholarship by the University of Science and Technology of Hanoi:
- Having graduated from Bachelor and Master Programs with very good level and upwards;
- Having done scientific publications (on domestic or international journals) or achieving the scientific research awards at a provincial or a national level
Eligible Nationalities: Vietnamese and international students can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Application form in English as in the template provided by USTH;
- Valid copies of degrees, certificates, transcripts of Bachelor and Master Levels. In case these papers are provided by a foreign university, the applicants should include the provisions to evaluate the study result of that university;
- Valid copies of the foreign language certificates as regulated;
- Applicant’s letter presenting his/her desire (motivation Letter);
- Most updated resume in English (CV) presenting clearly the study process and achievements, professional experience or those of student activities;
- Letters of scientific guidance acceptance from supervisors and co-supervisors;
- Letters of recommendation from two Vietnamese or foreign professors on the applicants’ professional capacity;
- Summary of the research topic (Maximum of 10 A4 pages)
- List of publications on National and International Magazines (if any)
- Awards, prizes (if any)
- Application to the USTH excellence Scholarship.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.