Scholarships at Rome University of Fine Arts, Italy is open for . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Rome University of Fine Arts . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarships at Rome University of Fine Arts, Italy
Rome University of Fine Arts (RUFA) is offering 10 renewable scholarships for the academic year 2016-2017. These scholarships are awarded to international students (except Italian students) who enrol in a BA or MA degree programs at RUFA for the first year. The Rome University of Fine Arts is a private/public tertiary academy of art in Rome, Italy. Applicants must have good command over the Italian language as all courses are taught in Italian.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing BA or MA degree programme.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarships provide a partial discount (€2,500) for the annual academy tuition addressed to international students.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility Criteria: Scholarships are exclusively addressed toward international students (except Italian students) who enrol in a BA or MA degree Programs at RUFA for the first year. To participate in the selection process applicants must submit the scholarship application form, a portfolio and a letter of intent. RUFA Scholarships don’t require verification of financial need.
Eligible Nationality: International students (except Italian) can apply for this scholarship.
BA Degree Program-The requirement for entry to the First Level Course is a secondary school certificate or other qualification obtained abroad and recognised as valid by the Academic Board in compliance with international agreements.
MA Degree Program-The requirement for entry to the Second Level Academic Courses (Bachelor’s Degree) is a three-year (new regulations) or four-year (old regulations) First Level Academic Diploma, or a university degree or diploma.
Test Requirement: Enrolment is subject to successfully passing an admission test: All students holding a secondary school certificate are required to take the admission test. The purpose of the admission test is to assess the student’s educational background and their reasons for wishing to enter the RUFA learning project.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have good command over the Italian language as all courses are taught in Italian.
Application Procedure: Applications must submit a portfolio (Portfolio Guidelines) with, at least, ten digital images. The portfolio must be attached to the scholarship application form.
- The portfolio must be saved as a PDF file
- The total size of portfolio should not exceed 8 megabytes
- The portfolio must include a list that details each image with this information: image number, title of work, medium, dimensions (Height x Width or Height x Width x Depth)
- Moreover, applicants to the BA degree in Cinema and to the MA degree in Film Arts can send us a short film by email to concorsi-at-unirufa.it, through a file transfer service (e.g. WeTransfer).
BA Scholarship Application Form
MA Scholarship Application Form
Deadline: The application deadline is August 31st, 2016.