School of Engineering Taught Masters Scholarships at University of Warwick is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Warwick . The deadline of the scholarship is .
School of Engineering Taught Masters Scholarships at University of Warwick
The University of Warwick is offering international scholarships for the course starting on October 2, 2017. These scholarships are awarded to students who have an offer for a taught masters Course from the School of Engineering.
The University of Warwick is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
The University of Warwick is a research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters (MSc) programme.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered at the School of Engineering.
List of Subjects: Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Communications and Information Engineering, Energy and Power Engineering, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Tunnelling and Underground Space
Scholarship Award: The School of Engineering is offering:
- Up to 2 scholarships at £10k
- Up to 3 scholarships at £7.5k
- Up to 4 scholarships at £5k
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must hold an offer for a Taught Masters Course from the School of Engineering.
Eligible Nationalities: The UK and international students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Second class honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant branch of engineering or science from a good University.
English Language Requirement: English Language certificate (overseas candidates). The following qualifications with minimum grades are accepted:
- IELTS: Overall score of 6.5 with no component less than 6.0
- Cambridge Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 60+ (pass at grade C) – A minimum of 3 borderline and 1 weak component results
- Cambridge Proficiency (CPE): Any passing grade – In order to verify the CPE online, applicants need to supply their “secret number”
- Pearson Academic (PTE): Overall score of 62 with all components at 51+
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The application deadline is April 28, 2017.