School of Computer Science and IT International PhD Scholarships, RMIT is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .School of Computer Science and IT International PhD Scholarships, RMIT
If you are an excellent international student wishing to commence a PhD at the School of Computer Science and IT, RMIT, this scholarship provides tuition fees and living costs.
Deadline: 30 November 2012
Value and duration
The scholarship will cover PhD fees for up to three and a half years plus living costs of $15,000. A paid teaching assistantship may form part of the scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student
- not be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
- have graduated with first-class honours or equivalent results (e.g. a grade point average of at least 3.5 out of 4) from an excellent university
- meet the RMIT English requirement of an IELTS of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 and preferably 7.0 or more
- show your potential to complete a PhD research project in the School through, for example, published works of academic standing such as theses, conference papers or journal articles
if you are an excellent student who does not have any of the above, please submit an example of something you have written, this may be a written assignment for your degree, a proposal, or some similar piece of work.
Detailed information about the scholarship and application procedure is available on this link