SCU Business and Information Technology Honours Scholarships in Australia, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Information Technology, Business taught at Southern Cross University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Southern Cross University is offering an international scholarship which provides a stipend of $5,000. The scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student studying either the Bachelor of Business with Honours or the Bachelor of Information Technology with Honours program.
The Southern Cross University is an established Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Scholarship is available for pursuing either the Bachelor of Business with Honours or the Bachelor of Information Technology with Honours program.
Scholarship is awarded in the field of business or information technology.
This scholarship provides a stipend of $5,000.
- Formal acceptance into either the Bachelor of Business with Honours or the Bachelor of Information Technology with Honours program.
- Applicants to indicate their proposed Honours research proposal topic utilising the prescribed School of Business and Tourism Honours Research proposal template, accompanied by their CV.
- The recipient is to undertake their Honours program on a full-time basis either on-campus (internal) or online.
- Shortlisted applicants may be required to participate in an interview.
- To receive the second instalment of the scholarship, the recipient must maintain a credit average. This second (final) instalment is due after the successful submission of the Honours Thesis.
Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
Complete application online through My Enrollment
The application deadline is November 17, 2017.