Shari’ah Scholarship Awards for International Students, 2013 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Shari’ah Scholarship Awards for International Students, 2013
ISRA offers Shari’ah Scholarship Awards for International Postgraduate and Undergraduate Students, Malaysia and Overseas 2013
:Eligible Subject are Islamic banking, Conventional Banking, Accounting, Law, Economics, Finance ,Management and other related fields appropriate to the development of the Islamic financial industry
: Eligible Program are Undergraduate , Postgraduate and CIFP (only for those with Shariah background).
: The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA)
Scholarship can be taken at
: Malaysia and Abroad
- The scholarship is open to citizens of all countries.
- Applicants have to secured admission at a recognized institution of higher learning. Applicants are required to pursue either a Bachelor, CIFP , Master or Doctorate programme, as defined above, in a fulltime programme.
- For a postgraduate application, applicants are required to have a CGPA of at least 3.5 or its equivalent. – For an undergraduate application, applicants are required to have a CGPA of at least 3.3 or its equivalent (for the first semester result).
- Current students enrolled in the programmes specified above may also apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship award.
Scholarship Open for International Students
: This scholarship is open to citizens of all countries.
: The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for the Shari’ah Scholarship Award (SA) to pursue their higher education at either local or overseas universities.
Objective of Scholarship:
The Shari’ah Scholarship Award is part of the Fund for Shari’ah Scholars in Islamic Finance, which was established to enhance knowledge, research, talents, and intellectual discourse in the field of Shari’ah. The Fund represents Bank Negara Malaysia’s commitment to strengthen the development of the Islamic financial industry.
Number of awards offered:
Tenure of awards
: Not Known
The scholarship covers all related academic fees, a subsistence allowance, books, equipment and end of study or thesis/dissertation completion assistance. For those studying outside Malaysia, return airfare, warm clothing and relocation assistance shall also be provided.
All shortlisted candidates shall be informed of the interview session via e-mail. If you do not receive any news from us within two (2) months of the date of application submission, your application is deemed unsuccessful.
How to Apply
: All required documents must be submitted with the application form to the following address:- Shariah Scholarship Award International Shariah Research Academy for Islamic Finance ISRA @ INCEIF, Lorong Universiti A, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Scholarship Application Deadline
: Applications are invited and accepted throughout the year.
Further Scholarship Information and Application