Siberian Federal University PhD Scholarships 2017, Russia is open for . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Biophysics, Optics and Quantum Chemistry, Urban Design and Planning, Metallurgy of Non-Ferrous Metals, Metal Forming, Multidimensional Complex Analysis taught at Siberian Federal University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Siberian Federal University announces selection for SibFU PhD Research Grant in: Biophysics, Optics and Quantum Chemistry, Urban Design and Planning, Metallurgy of Non-Ferrous Metals, Metal Forming, Multidimensional Complex Analysis.
The mission of Siberian Federal University is to serve the needs of the region by providing high-quality practice-oriented higher education by means of close integration between education, business and research/innovation, enabling the graduates to successfully market themselves both locally and globally.
Position is available to pursue PhD programme.
Position is available in Biophysics, Optics and Quantum Chemistry, Urban Design and Planning, Metallurgy of Non-Ferrous Metals, Metal Forming, Multidimensional Complex Analysis.
The grant amount is 600 000 rubles per year (the scholarship is paid in case a PhD candidate has been enrolled to post-graduate PhD program in SibFU on a paid basis).The program duration is 3 years. The contest winner is paid equal amounts quarterly during the first year, followed by the renewal depending on the results of the annual report (In case a PhD candidate is a foreign citizen or a non-resident of Krasnoyarsk, he/she will be provided with a dormitory room in SibFU campus. PhD candidates will have to pay transportation, living, studying and insurance costs themselves).
Scholarship can be taken in
- Applicant age – not older than 30 years old (at the moment of application);
- Upper-intermediate level of English and above, proved by a certificate or by scientific publications in peer-viewed academic journals in English (note: the certificate is non-obligatory for native English speakers);
- Research work experience during the period of education in Master’s degree program, proved either with publications in peer-viewed scientific journals, conference proceedings and taking part in international scientific conferences, or with Master’s work supervisor’s or colleagues’ recommendations.
- The applicant has never been a winner of this program before.
International applicants can apply for this PhD position.
College Admission Requirement
Applicants must have a master or magister degree.
For Admission Process:International students can be admitted either via personal contact or under exchange agreements with partner universities.
English Language Requirements: Upper-intermediate
How to Apply:
Application should be sent to aspirantura-at-sfu-kras.ru and hard-copy documents should be brought to office P6-12, bldg. 10, 79, pr.Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk.
- Written consent of the intended SibFU supervisor to supervise the applicant’s scientific work (Annex 1)
- Statement of Intent for participation in SibFU Selection, addressed to the Rector of SibFU (Annex 2);
- Application form with personal information (Annex 3);
- Copies of Master’s (Specialist’s) degree diplomas;
- Certificate which proves level of English;
- Copies of national passport;
- The applicant’s curriculum vitae;
- The applicant’s ?pplication/motivation letter;
- 2-3 recommendation letters from previous scientific supervisors and colleagues;
- Other documents at the discretion of the applicant
The application deadline is 31 August 2016.