SIM GE Diploma Scholarship, Singapore 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
SIM GE Diploma Scholarship, Singapore 2016
Singapore Institute of Management is accepting applications for SIM Global Education (SIM GE) Diploma Scholarship. It is awarded to outstanding international students to pursue diploma programmes. This scholarship is granted to international students with exemplary academic results and covers the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme. Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) is registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE) under the Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF), as set out under the Private Education Act and the Private Education Regulations.
Applicants must meet the academic and English Language requirements for the programme.
Degree Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing diploma programmes.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
List of Subjects: Accounting, Banking & Finance, International Business and Management Studies
Participating Institution(S): Singapore Institute of Management, Singapore
Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply for scholarship, applicants must follow the given criteria:
- New international students pursuing Diploma programmes awarded by SIM at SIM GE
- Outstanding academic results in high school or Year 12 equivalent qualifications
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for this scholarship.
Admission Requirement SIM GE Diploma Scholarship, Singapore 2016
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must separately seek admission to their programmes of choice and must be accepted for admission before being awarded the scholarship.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the academic and English Language requirements for the programme.
Documents Required: The required components for complete application packet are as follows:-
- Educational certificates (e.g. ‘O’ and ‘A’ level certificates, diplomas, exam transcripts, etc). Translated and notarised copies are required if documents are not in English. By the application closing date, student must have attained the minimum qualification required for the programme.
- NRIC or FIN/passport (for international applicants).
- Passport-sized photograph: Applicant’s photo must be taken in the last 3 months. It is to be in JPEG format, 400 by 514 pixels, and file size of around 60KB.
Application Procedure SIM GE Diploma Scholarship, Singapore 2016
Application Procedure: Applicants should apply by post.
Deadline: The application period is from 1st April to 30th June 2016 (for October 2016 intake).
More About SIM GE Diploma Scholarship, Singapore 2016
The Singapore Institute of Management (abbreviation: SIM; Chinese: 新加坡管理学院) is Singapore's largest provider of private tertiary education and professional training. It was founded by the Singapore Economic Development Board in 1964. SIM offers diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes as well as executive education courses. In 2005, SIM University, Singapore's first university to be privately funded, was established.