SNUAC Visiting Scholar Fellowship in South Korea, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of taught at Seoul National University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Seoul National University Asia Center (SNUAC) is offering Visiting Scholar Fellowship for fall 2018. Fellowship is available to Domestic and international researchers.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support scholars whose research and writings are related to Asia and also promote academic exchanges with SNUAC faculty members and research fellows by providing research spaces and financial supports.
The Seoul National University Asia Center (SNUAC) is a research and international exchange institute based in Seoul, South Korea. The SNUAC’s most distinctive feature is its cooperative approach in fostering research projects and international exchange program through close interactions between regional and thematic research programs about Asia and the world.
This is a visiting research fellowship programme.
Fellowship is available to applicants who conduct research on themes and regions of Asia.
– Research grant: KRW 3,600,000(6 months); provided at the successful completion of the fellow’s responsibilities.
– Research space and access to SNU library and other research facilities.
Number of Scholarships:
A total of 5 fellows will be selected.
Eligible Nationalities: Available to Domestic and international researchers.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Domestic and international researchers who conduct research on themes and regions of Asia.
- Possess a PhD degree or have expert experience that is equivalent to a PhD degree.
- Must be able to reside at SNUAC and conduct research during the fellowship period.
Applications should be sent via e-mail.
– 1 copy of CV stating the start and end dates (i.e. YYYY/MM)
– 1 copy of research plan (A4, 2 pages)
May 31, 2018