Social Sciences and Humanities Excellence Scholarship, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
2016 Social Sciences and Humanities Excellence Scholarship, UK
University of Westminster is offering Social Sciences and Humanities Excellence Scholarship for students of developing countries. Scholarships are available for full-time master’s degree programme. University of Westminster prestigious scholarship aimed at fully funding a student for full-time studies The University of Westminster is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. Aim of the university is to vibrant learning environment – fostering innovation and creativity, informed by practice, inspired by research, focusing on the globally relevant areas in which university excel. Required IELTS score for master’s degrees is 6.5 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component (some schools require a minimum of 6.0 in each).
- Scholarships are available for developing countries students to pursue master’s programme.
- Scholarship is awarded within the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London will be provided to the applicants.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Masters in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities at the University.
- Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
Applicants of developing countries can apply for these scholarships.
(Excluding: Andorra; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Bulgaria; Canada; Croatia; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Latvia; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Malta; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; San Marino; Singapore; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; United Kingdom; USA; Vatican City)
English Language Requirement:
- Applicant must have first class honours degree equivalent to UK. Financial need and development potential.
- IELTS masters degrees – 6.5 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component (some schools require a minimum of 6.0 in each)
TOEFL (IBT): University do not accept TOEFL from applicants requiring a Tier 4 visa, as this qualification is no longer accepted by the UK Visas and Immigration Department (UKVI). The University will continue to accept TOEFL certificates for entry purposes from EU applicants. If applicants have any further queries, please contact their admissions officer.
As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, applicants will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming their conditional or unconditional offer of a place on their chosen course.
- An official copy of their transcript from their most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of their scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to their chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of their admission application.
- Please note that certified translations of any supporting documents written in languages other than English must be provided. Also, please do not send your own personal copies or originals of documents as university is unable to return these to the applicants.
- Applicants should apply by post.
- Scholarship application deadline is 3 May 2016.